We're here to helpGet in touch
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organization. Our team can offer you a range of solutions, no matter the size of your business or the challenges you are facing.
Within our tax department we have a broad range of specialist skills gained with individuals who have extensive experience in the tax profession. By using a combination of reason and instinct, we can work with you to develop a strategy that helps you both understand and manage your tax liability in a transparent and ethical way.
Our tax team provide a range of tax services to:
- Local clients, both individuals and companies
- Investors from around the globe
- Individuals living in different jurisdictions
Our team covers a full range of compliance services to include the preparation of tax returns and managing tax payments, as well as tax advice and tax planning. Whether you’re a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer one-to-one access to senior tax people across the globe. Our teams listen closely to your needs and respond quickly with insightful solutions.
Our key services are amongst others:
- A full compliance service to prepare tax returns, for example for personal income tax, wage tax, ABB(BQ), OB (CUR) and BBO (AUA en SXM)
- Special focus on the property sector to include advice on structuring property development
- Tax advice services and wealth planning for high-net worth individuals
- Tax advice services to expatriate employees working in the Dutch Caribbean
- Tax advice on employees’ incentive schemes and stock options
- (International) tax planning and incorporation services
- Advice on estate and retirement planning
- Advice on investing on the islands
- Advice on FATCA and CRS