Senior Associate Assurance (Aruba)
Specialism / Function
Senior Associate Assurance
As a Senior Associate you conduct audits of financial statements in accordance with applicable standards. You perform procedures under the supervision of a more experienced auditor but are expected to work independently and guide less experienced trainees. You assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audit, review, or consulting services. You maintain excellent working relationships with clients at all levels, to enhance customer satisfaction. You are the face of Grant Thornton Aruba in the field. Tasks and responsibilities are, but not limited to: audit the financial statements, review internal control processes and systems, etc.
What we are looking for:
• You have a completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in the field of Accounting and Auditing;
• You have proven knowledge and minimal 2 years of experience in financial reporting and internal controls and auditing;
• You are IT savy;
• You are committed to obtain your RA or AA certification or equivalent in the near future;
• You are a self-motivated, confident, and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team;
• You can work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines;
• Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English is a must;
• You are enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
Probably you are filled with questions, such as your growth opportunities and the work culture. We help you to discover your space for growth within Grant Thornton Aruba. Please send your resume, motivation letter, diplomas and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of April, 2021.